The Schulman Law Firm, P.C. and its predecessor the Law Office of John E. Schulman, P.C., is a Texas professional corporation, first founded in 1986. The firm presently serves clients, and provides consultations to lawyers, in Florida and throughout Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, Houston, Lubbock, San Antonio, and the Rio Grande Valley. John Schulman has over twenty-five years of trial and appellate experience before numerous arbitrators, judges, and juries in both state and federal courts.
Margaret Schulman has practiced law in Texas since 1986, when she started her practice as law clerk to the Honorable Carlos Cadena, Chief Justice of the Fourth Court of Appeals in San Antonio, Texas.
This firm accepts cases generally in the area of wills and probate law, small business representation trust, employment law and personal injury law.
Examples of employment cases handled by the firm include those involving:
- Sexual and racial harassment
- Equal Pay Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Other forms of sex, race, age and disability discrimination
- Constitutional claims
- "Whistleblower" claims
- Claims arising from terminations, which violate established principles of public policy, such as the Texas principle that an employer may not terminate an employee for refusal to commit a crime
- Claims before the Merit Systems Protection Board
- Breach of contract
Examples of personal injury cases handled by the firm include those involving:
- Sexual and other assaults or batteries on business premises or common carriers
- Vehicle collisions resulting in serious injuries or deaths
- Serious workplace injuries or deaths
- Medical malpractice
- Products liability
The statements and information provided on this web site are for the information of the recipient only. This site is not intended to provide legal advice and no attorney-client relationship should be deemed to arise from the receipt this page and/or its associated pages.
Copyright © 1997-2007. All Rights Reserved.